Teacher, I Made You a Book
The cover of this book has a yellow background with sun rays extending all around the title, "Teacher, I Made You A Book" written in the middle of the sun.
Help a child to celebrate a wonderful teacher and all the lessons that made sharing the year with them such a joy. The simple, age-appropriate prompts inside this fill-in book make it easy for children to create a one-of-a-kind gift for a teacher who deserves heartfelt praise. With plenty of space for kids to draw pictures, share memories, and add unique touches, this gift book is sure to inspire smiles and highlight the impact of a special person.
Prompts are perfect for kids ages 7 and up:
- You’re great at making school days special. My favorite time was when we _________________. I drew a picture of what we did: [Space to draw]
- You’ve also taught me that math can be fun. The biggest number I can write is ____________. That's how many ___________ I wish I could give you.
- You’ve shown me that my hands can write, draw, count, and create all kinds of things. My hands are important! [Trace hand]
- Imaginative prompts offer kids a variety of ways to express themselves
- An engaging way for kids to learn the joys of showing gratitude
- A thoughtful gift to celebrate Teacher Appreciation, the end of the school year, or a teacher’s retirement
- Includes debossing and foil stamping on a hardcover with lay-flat binding
- Format: Hardcover
- Size: 8"H x 7.25"W
- Page Count: 32 pages