Careers & Internships
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Are you a social media guru? Are you an insta junkie? Then you are the perfect candidate for our part-time social media intern position.
Your main goal is to increase our social media presence! You will work with our brand manager to create content and schedule social media posts. This is a great job for a college student who is looking for experience in marketing and communications.
- Craft and post content on our main social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest)
- Stay on brand - curate and create content that represents the brand message and personality of Smitten!
- Interact with followers and other accounts to keep engagement levels up
- Achieve weekly social media goals
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Proficient with all social media channels and relevant tools
- Some experience with graphic design work and/or photo/video editing (e.g. Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Google Drawing tools)
- At least some experience with analytical tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Tailwind, Hubspot) to schedule and track results of social media posts
- Attention to detail, especially related to grammar and spelling
- Creative, authentic, and have a sense of humor
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, preferably in marking, communications or a related field.
Length of the internship is 3 months, approximately 10-12 hours/week unpaid
How to Apply:
Email [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you are the perfect fit for the job. Please send along your summer availability (date ranges and days/times available)