Waxing Moon Botanical Bath Tea
The Waxing Moon is a time of gathering energy and strength, calling upon us to replenish our immunity, sensuality and vitality. Reminiscent of a warm mug of spiced cocoa, our Waxing Moon Bath Tea nourishes the body and soul, encourages stability, and promotes strengthening and regeneration.
According to Ayurveda, as the Waxing Moon is replenishing light in the night sky, our bodies are rebuilding with the nourishment of the water/earth element, known as kapha. Bringing together repairing, building and stabilizing botanicals, this blend encourages us to evolve towards fulfilling our potential, and enriches the soil in which the seeds of our intentions have been planted.
This packaging is made from (recycled) post-consumer waste and is recyclable.
Packaging art by Daren Magee of @realfunwow
Two baths / 8 oz
- Cacao Husks act as a stimulant and remind us of our deep desires.
- Cardamom has been said to draw out desire and eloquence while relaxing the body and clarifying the mind.
- Fennel is soothing for the nerves and muscles, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Licorice rebuilds the muscles and tissues in the body after depletion, increases endurance, and promotes cellular regeneration.
- Chrysanthemum reduces inflammation, improves skin health, slows aging and boosts the immune system.
- Marshmallow and plantain heal, repair and moisturize the skin.
- Steep 1/2 contents of jar in standard size (34 oz) French press filled with hot water — or on stovetop — for 20 minutes.
- Strain and pour into bathwater.
- Immerse yourself, set an intention and tune in to your breath.
- Enjoy your Waxing Moon Bath Tea as the New Moon builds towards the Full Moon.
- To fully integrate, bathe weekly with each of our four Lunar Blends.
- See Moon Bath’s Lunar Calendar to determine which moon phase it is time to connect with.
- Enhance your experience with Moon Bath’s Infused Salt and Sacred Smoke.
Cacao Husks, Cardamom, Fennel, Licorice, Chrysanthemum, Marshmallow, Plantain. All ingredients are organic, vegan and gluten free.