Waning Moon Botanical Bath Tea
The Waning Moon is a time to unwind and reflect, calling upon us to let go and release. Starring the fresh aroma of mint and rosemary, and the hues of a desert dawn, our Waning Moon Bath Tea quiets our bodies and minds after the intensity of the Full Moon energy.
According to Ayurveda, the Waning Moon is a time to release the kapha energy that was cultivated as the moon expanded to full. During this time, as we bring the fruits of our labor to completion, we are called to surrender, cleanse and detoxify. This gently purifying blend encourages us to let go of what no longer serves us, and prepares us to journey inward again during the New Moon.
This packaging is made from (recycled) post-consumer waste and is recyclable.
Packaging art by Daren Magee of @realfunwow
Two baths / 8 oz
- Helichrysum is called the “Everlasting Flower” because of its rejuvenating benefits for the skin and ability to improve complexion — it moisturizes and firms revealing youthful radiance.
- Peppermint relieves pain and tension from the head with its cooling and soothing properties.
- Rosemary enhances memory and is said to make us more memorable — it also detoxifies and prepares the body for release.
- Neem relieves anxiety, nourishes the skin, and is antibacterial and detoxifying.
- Red Clover is a tonic for the heart and heals the skin.
- Mugwort clears toxins, encourages release and soothes anxiety.
- Heather Flower is cleansing, calms the mind and promotes restful sleep.
- Steep 1/2 contents of jar in standard size (34 oz) French press filled with hot water — or on stovetop — for 20 minutes.
- Strain and pour into bathwater.
- Immerse yourself, set an intention and tune in to your breath.
- Enjoy your Waning Moon Bath Tea as the Full Moon fades into the New Moon.
- To fully integrate, bathe weekly with each of our four Lunar Blends.
- See Moon Bath’s Lunar Calendar to determine which moon phase it is time to connect with.
- Enhance your experience with Moon Bath’s Infused Salt and Sacred Smoke.
Helichrysum, Peppermint, Rosemary, Neem, Red Clover, Mugwort, Heather Flower. All ingredients are organic, vegan and gluten free.