Touch and Explore: Safari
Touch and Explore: Safari is a multisensory journey for children who want to do more than just listen!
So much to discover on this safari adventure: The Touch and Explore™ series, already bestsellers in their original French editions, are well-crafted interactive titles that encourage hands-on engagement, learning and knowledge retention. As you move through each page, young readers can touch a lion's mane, a giraffe's fur, and a crocodile's scales! It's a safari that's just a touch away.
• A splashy treat for visual learners and pre-readers, kids can discover the facts, feel, and functions of over two dozen animals
• Bright illustrations encourage kids to immerse themselves in a fascinating habitat
• Sturdy board book design is just the right size for small hands
Fans of other books in the Touch and Explore series will also enjoy the interactive learning and excitement found in Touch and Explore: Safari.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children