Eat Drink Nap : Bringing the House Home
Since the first Soho House opened its doors over 25 years ago, we've learnt a bit about what works. Contemporary, global yet with something quintessentially English and homely at its heart, this is Soho House style explained by its experts:
- From planning a room to vintage finds: bringing the Soho House look home.
- Our House curator's advice on how to buy, collect and hang art.
- The art of a great night's sleep: how to design the perfect bedroom.
- No-fuss recipes and chef's tips: here's how to make your favourite House dishes.
- Inside Babington: our take on country-house living. Wellies optional.
- Flip-flop glamour and poolside style from Soho House Miami Beach.
- All the secrets of cocktail hour: House tonics and barman's tips.
- Spa treatment at home, DIY facials and chocolate brownies.
Eat Drink Nap, a 300-page highly illustrated book, with a foreword from founder Nick Jones, and photography from leading food and interiors photographers Mark Seelen and Jean Cazals, shares the Soho House blueprint for stylish, modern living, the Soho House way.
Readers love EAT, DRINK, NAP:
'A fun and stylish guide to a better life'
'A perfect coffee table book!'
'I love it and people comment and do flick though it when they are at my home'
'Simple but elegant. . . and chocked full of beautiful pictures and wonderful information for making your house a home.'