The Bucket List Journal
This journal is brimming with ideas and inspirations for both planning and recording life's next travel adventure.
The Bucket List series offers invaluable guides to fantastic, life-affirming trips and experiences, from self-improvement weekends to vacations built around sports- related endeavors, natural wonders, cultural experiences, culinary delights, and more. Now, there is the interactive Bucket List Journal. Full of gorgeous photography and inspiring quotes, it is the perfect record-keeper and wishlist for anyone passionate about travel and contains the following features:
- Space to write--and tick off--a bucket list of 100 experiences, plus 20 pages to review past trips and 80 blank journaling pages
- Traveler's information and interactive lists to help with planning, packing, and paperwork
- 100 all-new Bucket List entries with new photographs
- A map to color in as you travel the world
- Top-20 lists for attractions worldwide--these are specifically aimed at short trips and easy weekend getaways: the world's top 20 museums; the world's top 20 greatest hiking routes; the world's top 20 destinations to visit on $30 a day or less; top 20 foodie destinations; top 20 urban escapes; the top 20 spa desti- nations for a self-care weekend, and many others.