Harness the power of your breath to nourish your mind, body, and spirit.
For anyone in search of peace, clarity, and calm, Breathwork is an all-levels handbook of breathwork techniques—the practice of combining breathing exercises with meditation.
Decrease anxiety, foster energy, and build awareness using breathwork traditions.
- Covers foundational breathing techniques from a range of traditions—including Zen breathing, Somatic breathing, and Holotropic breathing
- Teaches simple-to-follow breathing exercises that you can do on your own
- Unintimidating and highly accessible to beginners
- A useful skill to learn and pair with other mindfulness practices, such as meditation and yoga
- Great for readers who enjoyed The Little Book of Mindfulness by Patricia Collard, Calm by Michael Acton Smith, and The Healing Power of the Breath by Richard Brown